West Overton Village is committed to engaging all members of the public and accommodating accessibility needs. Please contact us to discuss how we can provide a safe and positive experience at West Overton Village.
- The Museum and Educational Distillery are ADA accessible. There are no automatic doors on site.
- ADA accessible restrooms are located in the Museum.
- Historic buildings, including the Overholt Homestead, are not ADA accessible.
- West Overton Village is a large campus with hills and uneven terrain. Not all of the grounds are ADA accessible.
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are welcome at West Overton Village.
- For the Overholt Room (located on the lowest floor of the Museum), parking is available behind the building.
- For the Museum, visitors who can easily maneuver up stairs can park in the lower lot behind the Museum.
- Handicap parking for the Museum is available between the historic Overholt Homestead and Museum (look for the white fence in front of the house).
- For the Educational Distillery and Big Barn, parking is available near the barns.
- Parking for programs and events will vary according to the event. Please look for additional handicap parking signage or contact us with any concerns.
- For weddings and private events at the Big Barn, parking is available in a lot next to the barn.
- Visitors can be dropped off in front of building entrances.